Click to Read the Doc
Weapons Sergeants are capable of operating and maintaining a wide variety of United States, allied and foreign weaponry.
- Go behind enemy lines to recruit, train and equip friendly forces for guerrilla raids
- Carry out raids against enemy military targets
- Employ warfare tactics and techniques in infantry operations
- Maintain proficiency with all foreign high-density light and heavy weapons
- Read, interpret and prepare combat orders
Some related videos to help you get going, not ours, but found on the internet.
The videos below do not match a 100% to how we operate, or what can be done in ARMA but do provide a good basic understanding.